Amazon Gift Card Rs. 10000 (India)
Amazon Pay Gift Cards can be seamlessly converted to Amazon Pay balance. Now customers can use their amazon pay balance to shop across 10cr+ products on Amazon, recharge their mobile numbers & purchase vouchers of 150+ brands on Amazon except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon Pay gift cards.
- Amazon Gift Cards (“GCs”) are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited (“Qwikcilver”). Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
- To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase. There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
- Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon.in account.
- Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps, certain global store products and other Amazon.in gift cards.
- Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
- The GCs, including any unused Amazon Pay balance, expire one year from the date of issuance of the GC
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash.
- For Complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc
- Amazon.in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon.
- To redeem your GC, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
- Valid for 1 Year from date of Purchase.
Valid for 1 Year from date of Purchase.
Delivery By: 05/12/2023 - 11/12/2023