Cricket 24 Nintendo Switch
Cricket 24: Building the most realistic cricket video game ever!
- The Ashes – Cricket 24 will feature the biggest rivalry in cricket, The Ashes. Detailed cutscenes immerse the player at the moment as the Ashes tour progresses. Feel a part of the team with press conferences and team training sessions. Unique commentary allows for complete Ashes immersion. Experience The Ashes playing as a single player, or as Australia or England.
- Official Licenses – Over 300 players with full photogrammetry. Major Cricket Nations including Australia, England, West Indies, New Zealand, and Ireland plus more. The biggest tournaments include The Ashes, the KFC BBL and Weber WBBL, The Hundred, the Caribbean Premier League plus a number of professional Indian T20 teams, along with more than 50 highly detailed official stadiums.
- Career Mode – Follow the journey of your player from club cricketer to the international stage, developing your skills and growing your fan base as you hone your craft to become the next big thing in cricket. Cricket 24 gives more control to the player in determining their destiny, becoming a short-form hero, focusing on the Test team, or trying to balance both on their way to cricketing stardom.
- All new fielding – A complete overhaul of the fielding systems to provide the most realistic and responsive fielding controls ever seen in a cricket video game.
- Cross Platform – Fully cross-platform, play online against your friends and the world’s best players regardless of platform. Create and share custom content across different platforms including stadiums, players, teams, and more with the academy.
This item will be released on November 30, 2023
There are no reviews yet.